Ideas Needed - One Veggie & One Not

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
My OH is a vegetarian but I am not so we just tend to have the same meals just him with the Quorn substitute.

BUT it has got so boring lately so I wondered if any of you had any nice recipies or meal ideas.

We eat most things and always like to try something new. We eat quite well and are only having one takeaway a month now so need plenty of meals through the month so the more the better!!

Thanks in advance :)

x

Fry up some onions, garlic, courgettes, peppers and mushrooms, add a tin of tomatoes and a tin of kidney beans and a sprinkle of chilli powder... seperate off into two lots if you want to add meat to one or quorn to another... voila! Decent chilli in minutes.

We're doing a veggie lasagne tonight... Mushroom Stroganoff is on my list of things I need to try and make though...

Also - how about toad in the hole... make some batter (eggs, milk, flour), heat the oil in a tray for 10 minutes and then put in the sausages - pour the batter over the top and bake for 30-45 minutes. Serve with gravy.

Finally, my personal fave, this is... how about a home made pizza... well, a basic pizza from tesco and put your own stuff on top?

Could make stir fry or "Chinese noodles" ~ just put tofu in his and chicken or whatever you decide in your own :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->