Ideas needed!!

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
Zanes always liked to be independant when it comes to food and loves to feed himself but cant yet use a spoon/fork so we have to make him mainly finger food.

Oh who does most the cookin has gone away for 2 weeks and im quickly running out of ideas on what to make for Zane, i dont want him to get bored of what hes eating.

He normaly has sandwiches, fish fingers, sausages, fruit n veg also stuff like spagghetti and beans and he also loves eating pasta meals like spag bol.

Lunch is coming up and well i have no idea what to make him lol

Anyway lol can anyone make meal suggestions that i could give ago?

thanks ladies and gents

cheesy scambled egg

Toasted tuna sandwich

the Heinz tins of spaghetti and sausages are Jacobs favorite

and the frozen fish in butter sauce stick it in the microwave for 5 mins with some pea and potato on the side thats always a winner x

Like zane aiden is very independant and loves feeding himself but also cannot get the hang of the spoon yet! so you know what mummy does? puts the bowl infront of him on a magic mat (so the bowl cannot move) and lets him dig in! yeah he gets very very messy but hey kids learn through mess! xx

Like zane aiden is very independant and loves feeding himself but also cannot get the hang of the spoon yet! so you know what mummy does? puts the bowl infront of him on a magic mat (so the bowl cannot move) and lets him dig in! yeah he gets very very messy but hey kids learn through mess! xx

we have one of these bowls and somehow zane still gets it off and it ends up all over my walls haha

i have no problem with mess, i tend to stick all the food on his table n let him go for it but im running out of food ideas that will be healthy for him and also easy for him to grap and eat lol

we have one of these bowls and somehow zane still gets it off and it ends up all over my walls haha

i have no problem with mess, i tend to stick all the food on his table n let him go for it but im running out of food ideas that will be healthy for him and also easy for him to grap and eat lol

:rofl: i will admit aiden got his off the magic mat the other day! lucky it was only sandwiches ham and cocktail sausages in the bowl!

I might stick a thread up actually with recipie ideas as i have a book that is titled "100 ideas for finger foods" and i must say some of the foods i would never think of making for babies 6+ months lol its amazing ideas in it!

xx

i shall be looking out for that thread lol or i might just go n buy the book myself.

as zanes one i no he can pretty much eat anything but its so difficult thinkin of different foods i can make him, hes sometimes so picky with foods.

i might have to try him with a jacket and beans today see if he eats that

i shall be looking out for that thread lol or i might just go n buy the book myself.

as zanes one i no he can pretty much eat anything but its so difficult thinkin of different foods i can make him, hes sometimes so picky with foods.

i might have to try him with a jacket and beans today see if he eats that

I totally get what you mean, there is only so many times you can give them soup,sandwiches ect for lunch or the same things for tea time!

My dad is on his way up from wales now with my book so i will post the name of it on here when he arrives at around 5ish xx

How about omelette with cheese, ham and tomato cut into squares or strips
Pasta with tuna and cheese in a tomato sauce
All my other favorites have already been listed!

he hates eggs and cheese hahah

hes a right picky so and so lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"