Ideas wanted for an unusual kitchen worktop!

Sesity

Reaction score
We're hoping to buy a new kitchen sink & worktop in the next couple of months.
We'd love something a bit quirky, or rather just downright odd lol! but I can't think of anything that would suit?
Anybody got any ideas? anyone seen something that looks wow?!

Of course it will have to be functional too ;)

Polished Concrete is an up and coming worktop look.

Have it wrapped! Go to a sign and graphics place and they can wrap it in the same stuff they wrap cars in, in literally any image you want to. Doesn't matter what's underneath it. I have cath kidston strawberrys on mine ;)

My friend has sparkly bits in her red worktop - it's ace!

I second the sparkly one!

I have a sparkly black one that was only £100 I think, it was from here https://www.savoykitchenworktops.co.uk/kitchen-worktops/elite-40mm-kitchen-worktops/cat_28.html Really good prices!

I will one day have a sparkly grantie worktop, probably white, although black is stunning. I tend to beleive you get what you pay for, grantie is brilliant (down side is the tendancy to break plates/glasses if put down to heavily) and the polished concreate is ace too (seen them on grand designs, def in right now).

I really, really wanted a granite worktop but when we renovated the house my budget for it ended up getting spent on unforseens. I do have the sparkly black granite floor tiles, they are stunning!

Thanks everyone!

We have the black sparkly granite one in our bathroom (I luffs it! well, when it's clean & polished!) but it's a little pricy to do our kitchen.
We're just trying to 'refresh' it for now, we will be re-decorating the whole room in a couple of years, so don't want to spend too much on it.

Mummy2be... I'd love to see a pic of yours! did it cost much to have done?

I really, really wanted a granite worktop but when we renovated the house my budget for it ended up getting spent on unforseens. I do have the sparkly black granite floor tiles, they are stunning!

yummy, i wanted them and the worktop in my old house, but we moved, this house the kitchen is tiny and my back applicances darken it more, so i think when we get there (its a whoel house rennovation and kitchen will probably be nera last) it will be white/cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->