If baby doesn't come tomorrow morning it MUST stay in til Monday!

Annie77

Cautiously expecting
Reaction score
My hubby and kids are away to Glasgow for the Scottish cup final tomorrow AF lunchtime - sods law my waters will break 1/2 hour after kickoff!

I support the rival team & everyone thinks it would be funny if my labour put a damper on their plans. However I would try to labour a few hours if it meant he could watch all the match before a section was started.

Isn't how things work? Lol my cousin is being induced the 6th and our grandma just knows little man will come at the same time! Lol

BUT I've blind shaved my lady garden and legs so that may also swing odds the other way. I will probably go into labour when I resemble a walking carpet next weekend!!

BUT I've blind shaved my lady garden and legs so that may also swing odds the other way. I will probably go into labour when I resemble a walking carpet next weekend!!

I did the other day and I KNOW I have patches lol I'm not going to even try aging haha

That's them away now & I'm munching pineapple, sitting on a birthing ball and going for a walk around the garden centre. I'm still not due for 10 days but I would love for things to happen soon - have definitely dropped today, no heartburn anymore but very uncomf and weepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->