If men got pregnant....

jocatolo

Mum of 5
Reaction score
saw this and it made me giggle...don't know if this has been on before or not but thought i'd post it for anyone who may have missed it like me....

If men got Pregnant

Maternity leave would last two years... with full pay.
There would be a cure for stretch marks.
Natural childbirth would become obsolete.
Morning sickness would rank as the nation's #1 health problem.
All methods of birth control would be 100% effective.
Children would be kept in the hospital until toilet trained.
Men would be eager to talk about commitment.
They wouldn't think twins were so cute.
Sons would have to be home from dates by 10:00 PM.
Breifcases would be used as changing bags.
Paternity suits would be a fashion line of clothes.
They'd stay in bed during the entire pregnancy.
Restaurants would include ice cream and pickles as main courses.
Women would rule the world.
All babies would be fast asleep no matter what - in time for kick off on Sky Sports

All babies would be fast asleep no matter what - in time for kick off on Sky Sports

Quite right, too... mind you - if Tasha want's Anna out cold, she's handed to me to be lulled off to sleep in the safe haven that is my jacket!! :rofl:

In my experience men are better at getting babies to sleep, something to do with their heart rate being lower than womens and more soothing to LO

Ha ha ha! So true. I got an email from my Oh the other day which said and i am not joking...

"Woke up this morning with a really bad bout of man flu, this is way worse than pregnancy and birth"

He would never have said it to my face and I am certainly saving a slap for when I next see him!

Ha ha ha! So true. I got an email from my Oh the other day which said and i am not joking...

"Woke up this morning with a really bad bout of man flu, this is way worse than pregnancy and birth"

He would never have said it to my face and I am certainly saving a slap for when I next see him!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->