If she dare says my baby is fat again

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
I'm going to scream :hissy: MIL been saying my baby is fat, or too big. I breastfeed him and she says I feed him too much.
when is she going to stop saying silly thing:hissy:
He's a big boy but NOT FAT or too big.
last night OH talked to her and she said it again that his legs are too big,his tummy is too big. i shouldn't feed him too much:hissy:
SHe;s been saying this for almost 3 months now

its ok, my baby has a double chin and people tease me about it all the time, about how she's "just that fat" and shes only a week old

Sorry to hear how rude your mil is being! He looks happy and healthy to me, next time she says something firmly but politely tell her that he is at a perfectly healthy weight and you don't mind appericate such comments about your child. Best of luck!

Tell her to sod off! Stupid bitch. He looks gorgeous to me! My bub is right on the 50th persentile and has rolls! She's not real long, lol

:hug: sometimes my mil says things like that too :hissy: It pisses me off more for her to say it than anyone else... All I can say is she is lucky I don't have pregnancy hormones, cause I would let her have it.:grr: he looks healthy to me, tell her to buzz off. :hug:

:hugs: he looks perfect to me too sweetie, i would tell her firmly that he is fine and very healthy and certainly not fat. couldn't agree more with alexa's mommy - pregnancy hormones i would have :grr: her!! x

Don't listen to her Hun... I know easier said than done, but you know what is best for your baby, and I am sure you don't over feed him. Your baby boy looks absolutely perfect to me :) Such a cutie!!

He looks prefect hun! Ignore the comments ! To think anyone could call a baby fat in the first place is beyond me as babies are suposed to be little chubby things! Thats why there so squiddgeable ;)

But your son doesnt look any differnt to anyone else his age!

oh gosh dont even listen to her, it must be really annoying. My MIL would never say such a thing but the nurses at the clinic warn me that hes on the top percentiles so i have to "be careful"
what cr****P

Ignore her hun...some mothers always think they know best and know what they are talking about because they have experienced motherhood long before you...its your child and you know best...not them! Im sure if your baby was overweight the HV would advise you of this :hugs:

He looks perfect xx

oh gosh dont even listen to her, it must be really annoying. My MIL would never say such a thing but the nurses at the clinic warn me that hes on the top percentiles so i have to "be careful"
what cr****P

We live in Thailand, OH is a big English guy and I'm bigger than average Asian woman. Everyone in my family is bigger and taller than average and we told her that.
The doctor said that he's bigger than average babies here but that;s why and he's very healthy.
Babies this age are not supposed to be skinny,right? :shrug:

aww hun dont take no notice he looks fine there suppose to have rolls and double chins

She's out of her mind! He looks absolutly perfect...it's their job to think they know best :roll:
:hugs:

See i get the other half MIL is always saying my lil man is too skinny arghhh I hate MIL 's lol

Just ignore her. He looks just fine to me, you´re doing a great job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->