*IF* this is what I hope it is...

ashleyann

Reaction score
I have had some VERY light pink spotting last night and a tiny bit this morning as well...
IF this is implantation bleeding (hoping and praying it is) how many days do I need to wait to test??

No I dont :( This is my 1st month off birth control so I plan to start charting next cycle it I don't happen to get extremely lucky this time.
The only thing I know is that I USED to have cycles around 37 days..which when I use that number on the calculators online (which I know aren't necessarily accurate but since I'm not charting or anything yet I'm just using it as somewhat of a guide) it says I would be most fertile between the 2nd-6th of Oct. so about a week ago.
I'm on CD33 today.

well hopefully you just get super lucky then!

since you don't have a good idea of when you ovulate, I'd suggest waiting until after you miss your period on day 37.

just so you know the way those ovulation calculators online work is it takes your the number of days in your total cycle and just subtracts 14 days assuming everyone's luteal phase is 14 days. i've seen people on here with LP of 7-8 days and some as long as 17 days. so without doing OPK tests or charting your temps, you have a 2 week range during which you might ovulate. if in the highly unlikely event you're not pregnant right now :) try to add either the OPKs or temp charting to your TTC arsenal next cycle (or both if you can!)

good luck!!

Oh yes I will definitely be doing both next cycle.. My original thought when we first decided to start trying was that I was just going to "go with the flow" and "let it happen if it happens" ...Nope..I've since become much more excited about it and I want it and I want it now :) So I will be doing everything I can next month.
I hate waiting...My OH locked up the rest of my hpts because I just kept POAS every day lol.
Thanks for your help..your son btw is one of the cutest things I've ever seen LOVE that picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->