If ur baby is transverse/sideways/oblique, where r ur movements?

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to where ur LOs movements are if ur baby is laying sideways. My baby girl has been transverse since the start. It's really odd to me bc neither of my boys were much iti the transverse position. DS1 was breech until about 32 weeks but always face up and then once he finally flipped to head down he remained face up :dohh: DS2 was pretty much head down, face down for the duration of the pregnancy. So its so strange having a baby fancy the sideways position. Where r u strong kicks located? Where r ur light movements located? And what about HB? I thought maybe my LO flipped last night but now I'm not so sure.

I don't really get many strong movements from my transverse baby, but he is also under his placenta. I sometimes get kicks on the top near my ribs and on the side, but definitely feel my breech monkey way more (he likes kicking my bladder from time to time).

Mine will stretch out and I can feel him on both sides it feels like he's going to break through the skin! Lots of sharp painful kicks in the hip bones too.. Also light scrapes above my belly button

I have yet to experience any movements above my belly button. The majority of my stomach feels like moosh too. It's so weird. My placenta is posterior this time so I'm feeling more than I did w my boys (had anterior placentas w them).
I have bad pelvic organ prolapse and I'm wondering if that's contributing to her preferring the hammock position.

I have yet to experience any movements above my belly button. The majority of my stomach feels like moosh too. It's so weird. My placenta is posterior this time so I'm feeling more than I did w my boys (had anterior placentas w them).
I have bad pelvic organ prolapse and I'm wondering if that's contributing to her preferring the hammock position.

Mine is probably high transverse because his brother is under him too. It's different with one vs two in there.

Mine is probably high transverse because his brother is under him too. It's different with one vs two in there.

Oh yeah, def two would make a difference

I'm pretty certain mine is going from breech to transverse on a regular basis. Odd for me too as both my boys have been head down from pretty much day 1 with their feet/bottom in my ribs.

This time I'll get one of 2 sets of sensations. Either I'll get a really hard solid lump under my ribs combined with kicks to me bladder and girly bits, or I'll get a really heavy feeling all accross the bottom of my bump, stretching and a lump on one or both sides and limbs flailing all over the top. I have an anterior placenta with this one, which probably makes a difference to not feeling kicks etc around my belly button (thank goodness as mine is VERY sensitive).

I don't know for certain where baby is though. It's very odd for me as especially with Eddy as he was in the same position pretty much the entire time and by the end you could actually see his outline.

I was wondering where my baby is too last night!
on my other scans he has been head down and ive always felt kicks up high until the past week or so..
when lying in bed last night on my left hand side I got a solid lump which I guess was a bottom or a head, and obvious kicks on the other side of my stomach.. so im wondering if he is now transverse..
I have a 4d scan on Saturday so ill ask them his position then, I find it so difficult to work out where he is! x

My bub was transverse until about 31-32 weeks when he made the uncomfortable and slightly painful move to turn head down. So strange being at work and feeling it, knowing exactly what was happening! I would always feel strong kicks (I assume his legs/feet) on the left side of my belly started to get a few sweeping movements just above my belly button. Wouldn't get too much on the right hand side, they were a lot more gentle. Unless he stretched his whole body! My belly button used to feel really sore like it was bruised, I think because of the way he was pushing on it.

My little girl has been transverse for a while now but I think depending on which way she's facing that's where the movements are. Most of the time she is looking down towards my feet I think since I feel most movements and kicks down really low. Sometimes I feel movements and kicks on both sides of my belly at once. I have yet to feel any rib kicks though so I think she's still transverse. Yesterday my doctor found her HB at the top of my belly and said she's head down now but the movements feel the same to me still. Now I'm at my MFM for an US and I'll find out for sure :flower:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->