If/when to change back from aptimal comfort to apitimal first milk

sezzolou

Reaction score
I changed lo's formula to comfort when he was about a month old due to tummy issues and the amount of milk he used to bring up (he's a vomity baby but not bothered by it). He seems much more settled now at 3 months and isn't as squirmy or upset when he needs to poo. But he does still sick up quite alot so wasn't sure whether to stick with comfort milk as it's slightly thicker?

Has anyone done the switch back or did you stick with it? Part of me is reluctant to mess around with his milk as he's such a fab sleeper for a 12 week old, sleeping 12-13 hours at night with one really quick feed around 3am.

My daughter was on comfort for silent reflux.i left her on it until a year then she had cows milk. Her stomach was much better by then so no problems changing.if your lo is settled i would keep with the comfort milk x

stalking! my little ones on comfort too.. would love to change him back to regular but worried incase it would just cause problems

stalking! my little ones on comfort too.. would love to change him back to regular but worried incase it would just cause problems

I haven't made the switch back yet but might at the end of this tub. How old is your lo? Ds2 is 14 weeks now so we should be past the colicky stage.

He's 16 weeks Tuesday (almost 13 adjusted). I'm going to wait till I see his paediatrician before I think of swapping back and see what she says xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->