If your cooking is so perfect why don't you cook!?

kandbumpx

Reaction score
Grr!! Men!! I made some salmon for tea with lemon sauce stuff, pasta, chillies peppers and that's it lol.

Anyway, I enjoyed it I thought I did well to say it was my first attempt. I ask him if he likes it "could of done with more sauce" "salmons abit dry"
Well SORRY it's not to your standards.. I'm not a chef you know! Plus I was looking after your daughter while cooking your tea! If your gunna moan why don't you look your tea yourself seen as your cooking is "✋perfect" and stop moaning at me when your tea isn't ready when you get in from work if my cookings that bad ... PR*CK!!

He annoys me :growlmad: ... Sat on f^*king COD now. Arrgghh!!

oh dear, so the salmon was not a success. Just give him a cup of soup for his dinner tomorrow - he can't complain about that being 'dry'. x

Might complain bout the bread been dry haha... He can have a pot noodle! :)

That sounds lush! My hubby sometimes complains and I tell him I won't bother cooking for him again then, soon shuts him up!

dave allways complains i never cook so once i think ooo ill cook he a meal nice suprise he moaned about everything it was too dry some of it too over done some of it not cooked long enough gravy was too runny low and behold i havent cooked him a thing for 3 years ha

i wunt either lol even to this day dave will say oh wil u cook me summat nice i say not a chance not after last time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->