If you've been TTC for over a year, I need your input.

mickimorris

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

If you're TTC and dealing with infertility (unexplained, PCOS, endometriosis, secondary, pursuing IVF/IUI, trying natural remedies, etc.) I would really love to hear from you.

I'm a Mama of four, currently 31W pregnant with my fifth, but also struggled with secondary infertility between my two eldest for almost 5 years, have had one chemical pregnancy and two 6W losses.

I'm now active in the fertility space and have a mission to help women illuminate their fertility, personal cycles, and try to help them conceive as quickly as possible. (Look up @oovalife on IG for reference, @micki.morris for my personal!)

I want to gather as many stories as possible, including how long you've been TTC, what you've tried so far on your journey, what's worked for you in the past and what didn't work at all, etc.

If you'd be willing to participate in either sharing via email, answering some open ended questions that I send over, or even get on an organized focus group-style call, I'd be so appreciative of anything you would be willing to share that can help other women on their journey! Let me know!

Hey, my TTC time was shorter for this current pregnancy but my first took a fair while.

The thing that did it for me (all three times!) Was using a menstrual cup after DTD. I've done it three times and it's worked three times. Third time was post vasectomy reversal!

Thank you! Was that the only product you tried that you feel made a difference? Any supplements or anything?

The first time trying it I did baby aspirin but I didn't use it for the other two. I think I just used a standard pre conception vitamin, seven seas?

Hello! We TTCed for four years, I had cervical cancer 1b1 in 2014, have PCOS, hypothyroidism, we tried around 6 cycles with fertility meds and trigger, we also did 4 IUIs and all failed, we were told IVF was our only option, we kept trying naturally and now I’m 5 weeks 2 days pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->