Il do it on my own

Donna-marie

Reaction score
So after a stressfull few weeks iv listened to everyones advise it really helped thank you.I got rid of my boyfriend and am guna do it alone. Dont get me wrong i am scared but il learn n il be the best mother i can .With or without him

This shows you'll be a good mum because you can make hard decisions that lead to more work for you because you want the best for your child. :hugs:

Good for you hun! There's a fair few of us on here who're single Mums and we're all doing fine. You will too!

Good luck :hugs:

The fact that you've already made a difficult decision because you know it's best for you and bubs shows how strong you are, and that you'll be a great mum! x

Fabulous - you will do a fine job hun xx

Good decision....we're all here for you babe:hug:

Of course you will, you'll be amazing xxx

I was a single mom too! It only makes you stronger!

Good for you, lady!
It must feel so good to have made a decision and chosen your direction. Congratulations! You'll be amazing!

this is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u will be a great mum, i managed it for years with 2 children,and the rewards are outstanding xx good luck

Good luck hun, you've got 2 roles to play now but I'm sure you will shine!

you will do fine hunn, and once bub is born you wont be alone, not the same as having a partner i know, but it will be worth it and who knows you may find Mr Right who will love and respect you and take both u and bubs on, they do exist believe me.

sorry to go on.....:)
take care and good luck.....)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back