ill after injections

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
Annabelle had her injections on wednesday and hasnt been herself since friday, she has been really grumpy, red cheeks, screaming, and not sleeping.

i know these are some signs of teething too but not sure what to think.

she is still going down to bed at normal time but is really not herself all day?

any advice would be welcome

Lou
xxx

Have you taken her temperature?? I would definitely do this. Also try a bit of calpol x

My doc told me that once tyler has injections a week mon he'll have virus like symptoms and he prescribed me 3 days worth of paracetomol for him, Maybe this is the reason hun xx

yes i have taken her temp but its normal although she does feel warm to the touch, i gave her some paracetamol early as i was given some but nurse didnt say how long after it may affect her.
they said i can only give her it 2 times in 24 hours

Lou
xxx

i would try another dose of capol honey, or baby ibuprofen, recommended by my gp; sounds like teething though, so just see how she goes or pop to drs if your worried tomorrow honey.

after the horrible injections i no what a worry they are :hugs: for you both x

My Hanny always got restless, grumpy and a little feverish after her injections, but she was fine if i kept her cool (she was a may baby, so first injections during warmer months) and gave her a bit of calpol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->