I'm 18 & Pregnant

JuicyMoe_T

Reaction score
I Just Got Pregnant & Im About 8 Weeks Along . I Haven't Had Eczema In About 2 Years . Now I Have Eczema Again On My Stomach . I Shave My Legs & I Never Get Razor Bumps But Today After I Shaved , I Noticed That My Legs Were Very Itchy . It Appears To A Bumpy Rash All The Way Down Both Of My Legs . I Know They're Not Razor Bumps Cause They're Red & Everywhere . I Just Want A Answer Cause My Body Isn't The Same Anymore & To Be Honest , I'm Scared

Well there are heaps of hormonal changes that happen when you are pregnant that probably explain what you are experiencing. Don't be scared - it won't last forever! Good luck and make sure you have a lot of social support around you and people you can go to when you're feeling scared and overwhelmed. It's very natural to feel that way at your age but you will be ok.

Pregnancy does some crazy things to our bodies! :hugs:. My skin got more sensitive when I was pregnant, I'd get a rash all over my legs when I shaved and the only thing that helped was using Aqueous cream and water instead of shaving gel and then smoothering them in Aqueous cream or E45 cream (that and not shaving and going for the bear look :haha:) after shaving. There are some conditions which can cause rashes in pregnancy but since the rash came up after you shaved it's most likely sensitive skin or a sensitivity to your razor/shaving gel. you could check it out with the doctor though, they won't mind :).
Congrats on your pregnancy :hugs:

I was 18 when I was pregnant with my daughter. Relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Your body will change in so many ways thanks to hormones but it's all worth it xx

I was 19 when I was pregnant with my first baby. It's normal to feel a bit scared.

as others have said hormonal changes are normal :)

Congrats dear, pregnancy does wonderfully weird things to the woman's body.

There is a teen pregnancy board, you might feel more comfortable over there, not that we're all not super nice :)winkwink:) but sometimes it's easier being with people your age who know exactly what you're going through. You're welcome wherever you are though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->