Im a hazard to my son :''(

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
Im struggling.

Really struggling.

I cant walk anymore, but today i had to hobble to college to do final exams.
Hips locking every second, not being able to take a step without snapping.

On my way home, he decided he wasnt walking anymore and he ran. And he continued to run straight towards the main road. Id of ran through the pain, but my legs would physically not move. My hips decided to lock at a stupid time.

If he hadnt of tripped over, hed of been straight under the bus.

:'( i need this over with and soon

Oh man! How sscary! I'm sure my girls would do the same when we go on walks (we live in the woods) they want me to run with them. I'm also always scared they'll get to far ahead and go around a corner and run into a bear or a big bob cat or something

Phoned the fetal assessment unit as i can never get through to my own midwife.
I have an appointment with them tomorrow for the usual monitoring for reduced movements but tbey told me to mention it tomorrow and they will get a doctor to come and see me and see if i can have a higher mg of cocodamol. My own gp gave me 8/500mg which are useless, might aswell just swallow skittles. So maybe try the 35/500g and take about possible early induction.

He is 2 and half. He wears reigns but i let them go to put a bag into my other hand and he bolted.

He is 2 and half. He wears reigns but i let them go to put a bag into my other hand and he bolted.

I was just about to suggest reins! Oh that must be awful, especially when you cant walk for trying!!!

:hugs:Massive hugs :hugs:

If you wear a belt you can thread the handle of the reins through that, then you don't need to worry about dropping them. :hugs:

I wish i needed a belt :p can only fit in leggins and my new monster butt holds them up

Sorry you had a rough day. I don't believe in the reigns or kiddie leash as my family calls them its a child not a dog. I was raised not to run off so I just knew better. Hope everything works out for you

:hugs: your not a hazard, try not to feel guilty, you are obviously in extreme discomfort right now. I've had a near miss with my 2 year old also (infact after yesterday i put him in the double pushchair today with his younger brother as i'd had enough) there have been times i've had to yank him back on his reins, gotten awful looks for dragging him, but it was one of those moments where its either he gets pulled back or gets run over. xx

:hugs: your not a hazard, try not to feel guilty, you are obviously in extreme discomfort right now. I've had a near miss with my 2 year old also (infact after yesterday i put him in the double pushchair today with his younger brother as i'd had enough) there have been times i've had to yank him back on his reins, gotten awful looks for dragging him, but it was one of those moments where its either he gets pulled back or gets run over. xx

My 2 year old thinks its hilarious. Petrified to take him out with me now. I feel so awful. I cant play with him on the floor, in the garden. I cant even have him on my lap to read him his bedtime stories. Givinf birth is nothing compared to the pain im in right now, i had a drug free birth with him, but with this spd pain im taking paracetamol or cocodamol. There not working, i wouldnt usually take cocodamol cuz they make me feel floaty and just not on this planet. Im so exhausted its unreal. Not even 2 hours sleep at night before i just give up trying :cry:

On Hun I know exactly where u are coming from! I feel totally useless too. My poor kids (1&3yrs)! I feel so bad, the other day my 3 yr old yanked my 1 yr old off the sofa and she fell on her head! Is screamed at my 3yo and could not bend down to get the little one. I was so so upset! Tonight I had to shout for my hubby as I could not put Rosie in her cot as I couldn't bend down as I locked up!
Currently sat in agony.
I'm on codeine 30mg at te mo and they make me a bit floaty too but starting to take them all the time at night now.
Let me know how you get on talking to doc - you are due the day before me and I would love to know if they agree induction. My consultant appointment is 3rd July so I am going to push hard to get one.
I really hope you get some relief Hun and don't feel bad, I know it's scary but everything is fine.
Bug hugs xxxx

try not to blame yourself hun accidents happen and they are so fast at that age and we are super slow, it happened with my now 14 yr old when she was 2 and i wasn't even pregnant but the only thing i could grab on her was her hair and i still feel bad about it

Sorry you had a rough day. I don't believe in the reigns or kiddie leash as my family calls them its a child not a dog. I was raised not to run off so I just knew better. Hope everything works out for you

I hate using them but sometimes it's the only option.. That or having your child in serious danger! Some younger kids don't understand and are too young to learn fully. I actually had an elderly lady compliment me for using them in a supermarket and not just letting him run free. Surely people would give the mother a harder time if she let the child walk freely and they became in danger?

To op I know how it is, I can't keep up with my lo he actually runs faster than me ATM and its as bad when he throws tantrums and I can't even bend to pick him up off the floor.. Continue with reins or take a stroller it's hard but you won't be pregnant forever and when your baby arrives the pain should disappear

On Hun I know exactly where u are coming from! I feel totally useless too. My poor kids (1&3yrs)! I feel so bad, the other day my 3 yr old yanked my 1 yr old off the sofa and she fell on her head! Is screamed at my 3yo and could not bend down to get the little one. I was so so upset! Tonight I had to shout for my hubby as I could not put Rosie in her cot as I couldn't bend down as I locked up!
Currently sat in agony.
I'm on codeine 30mg at te mo and they make me a bit floaty too but starting to take them all the time at night now.
Let me know how you get on talking to doc - you are due the day before me and I would love to know if they agree induction. My consultant appointment is 3rd July so I am going to push hard to get one.
I really hope you get some relief Hun and don't feel bad, I know it's scary but everything is fine.
Bug hugs xxxx

I see my consultant monday, but i hope the doctor i see there tomorrow will agree to early induction.May have to have a section yet as LOs breech, got till 36 for her to turn. I dont think she will though, shes as stubborm as her dad lol

We have a littlelife backpack with reigns on it - if its a choice between DS grtting lost/running away or wearing reigns then the reigns will win simple as!

Sorry u had a crap day but dont think about the what ifs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->