I'm a horrible mom!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I put Josh into his jumperoo while I was putting some laundry into the dryer, I heard a big BANG!... And Josh screaming. He managed to escape!!!!! He was screaming and crying so bad, poor thing. He is fine now, no bumps or bruise.. But poor little man! No more Jumperoo! :dohh:

Aww! :hugs: You're not a bad mum! It happens to the best of us. My sister Lily has just figured out how to climb out of her baby walker :dohh: They learn so suddenly too and it catches you off guard! :dohh:

:hug: Glad he is okay - it was probably shock more than anything that had him crying x

Aww bless him...glad he is ok...and you are not a bad mum hun these things happen :hugs: xx

HOW!? Is he like some acrobatic kid or something. Sorry but, way to go Josh, that is quite a feat. :rofl:

Don't feel bad hun, babys have their bumps and scrapes xx

You are not a bad mum!!!!!!! These things happen, and he is fine so no big deal xxxx

HOW!? Is he like some acrobatic kid or something. Sorry but, way to go Josh, that is quite a feat. :rofl:

I agree! Thats amazing! :dance:
:rofl:
It was probably just shock that had him crying. Colton still gets shock every time he falls on his butt from standing.. lol.. (he's a big sissy though!)
I imagine it freaked you out though, when Colton fell off the bed I cried longer than he did because it scared the crap out of me! :blush:

I asked myself the same thing!!!!! I thought there was NO WAY he could get out of there, so put him in there while putting the laundry into the dryer (can't leave him crawling everywhere and climb onto the furniture & chewing wires..
I was wrong!!:dohh:

:hugs:
He really is one clever little boy! Don't beat yourself up,it happens and Josh is a tough cookie :hugs:

Your not a horrible mom hun. If you think that's bad you should read the bad mothers confesional thread. That'll make you feel better.

wow, that is impressive. haha. but probably more the shock that got him crying, my mum had jordyn day and she had a new rattle that mum got her for xmas... and she was flinging it around acting like a silly child, then she whacked herself in the forehead with it.. we were all looking at her waiting for the wailing to start but nothing... TOTALLY delayed. it look a good 20 seconds for the pain to register. poor babe. she wanted mommy right away.

Stuntman josh!!!

ur not a bad mum hun u had no way of knowing x x

aww hun glad hes ok :) max figured out how to get out of his bumbo he fell head first :( but was ok

Thanks for posting this, its a good warning to all us other jumperoo moms. I've never imagined him even trying to get out and will happily go to a different room while he is in it (can always hear him). Will have to be more careful!

aw hun, it happens to all of us. Oscar has a brand new bruis on his head :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->