I'm a little Scared

Lillady82

Reaction score
Hi

Been a wee while since i've been on here, i was having a cheeky wee holiday, been reading through tho and congrats to all who got :bfp: well chuffed.

I'm a bit worried, i'm now 6 weeks pregnant, and i've been getting cramps like period cramps but no blood, i did a test 1 week after i was due and it was positive, then one the next day, positive again then one at the hospital. all three were faint but positive. Now i'm scared that's it's a chemical pregnancy. Is crapmping normal at this stage.

Please Help.

xxx

Congrats on your bfp - have you tried a CB digital test? xx

No i've not tried one of them, would that be the best way to tell?

xx

CONGRATS !!!!!

Cramping is normal. I had it early on its just everything stretching etc

CONGRATS !!!!!

Cramping is normal. I had it early on its just everything stretching etc

Thanks, i'm freaking myself out, went on google and started reading all sorts of stuff. I guess as there is no bleeding, that it's a good sign. :hug:

big congrats - cramping with no blood is normal! xx

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg182/LazerFlash/congratulations_blue_rainbow.gif

Cramping is normal. Have you posted in First Tri too... they may be able to answer better :D

I had all kinds of aches and pains in the 1st few weeks and was sure af was on her way,its all normal hun,huge congrats on your bfp xx

Thanks to all you guys you've really helped me calm down. Big Phew. your all superstars. xxxxx

congrats and cramping is normal xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"