Im a MUMMY !!!!

Shezbum

Reaction score
Just as the title says I gave birth to my Beautiful baby girl Emily Rose she is all I could imagine and more when im finally settled I will put pictures up on here and also explain my brith, journey home etc xxxxxxx :baby:

Congratulations and can't wait to read your birth story

Thank you for your congratulations girls. Now lets begin lol........
I was not feeling 100% all week and so was resting at home while my other half helped around the house so much bless him. However by the Friday (26th march) I was really ill and could not keep any food or water down and so My mum was getting worried about me so rang the emergency doc and they came straight out to me, I honestly dont remember much as happened so quick but wat I can remember is the next thing i was in the ambulance as they thought I had menigitus (sp) as when i took my pj's off i was covered in a rash (very scary when i think back and write this im bit tearful) anyway thank god it was not and a virul infection they called it in the end. Anyway when i was in hospital they were worried bout drugs to give me cos so near 2 due date, they dosed me up on antibiotics 2 calm the rash down-then its now Sunday,, a whole weekend went past and i cant remember much at all its a blur. Sunday nite i felt little pains but just thought it was baby saying "wats going on out ther" lol so didnt tell anybody (big mistake) I went to sleep this was the first nite in hospital on my own as they had let my partner and mum take it in turns to stay as i was so ill,, so anyway i went to sleep and woke to the most intence pain ever so they rushed me up onto the labour ward,, apart from the horrible midwife that told me off for not telling them about my pains the nite b4 the others were lovely. Sorry i keep going off the track lol ........... I had gas and air and my partners hand 4 strength within 2 hours they were telling me 2 push but i cud not get a grip on the bed so they helped me up and i sat on a potty shaped thing lol it was so much better but i could not reach the gas and air so by the time i was pushing her head out i did it with no pain relief (oooooouuuuccchhhh) finally after another 40 mins she was out and screaming the place down lol xx I just cried and so did my partner i no it sounds corny but i honestly loved him over again at that momant for being my rock and then they put me back into bed (amazingly with only a couple of stitches inside TMI) I said for them to let him hold her first as we had always said that in our birth plan , he held her in her blanket and sat next 2 me so i cud see her it was amazing and so worth it all when she stuck her ting tongue out at us both lol AMAZING xx
So thats my very long, emotional, scary birth.

Emily Rose Bright, Born 11:45 Monday 29th March 2010!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Such a nice moment when some one tell you a mummy,and you waiting to see your child during the time you care your baby and when he/she come in your hand that's life's beautiful moment in your life, you be a mom,when he/she tell you a mom that day is great day in life,this such a nice part of your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->