I'm a newbie!

A

aob1013

Hi girls!

I had my beautiful baby boy Leni Jude on Sunday 8th August, at 1.46am weighing 4lbs 14 1/2oz. His gestational age was 34 weeks.

He was born by emergency section, and was born screaming, breathing on his own, with lots of blonde hair and blue eyes!

He's doing great now. At 4 days old he is being breastfed (even from the breast) .. breathing fine, doing fine ... i am SO proud!

Can't wait to speak to you all!

Ally x

Welcome over Ally and baby Leni!! :flower:

Congrats and welcome little Leni!!! He will come home before you know it, i had a 34 weeker that was just perfect, didnt need the NICU and went home with me when i got released. I also had 2 33 weekers 1 stayed 8 days and the other stayed 12. i also had a 32weeker that stayed 11. i bet they just want to see the weight put on and then he is yours to bring home. He is beautiful!!!

Wa-hey Ally welcome over :thumbup:
How peachy is your lil guy! And good that he's healthy and making you proud, your stay shouldnt be too long there! xx

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.

It sounds like he is doing really well and will be home soon.

Welcome and congratulations on your gorgeous little man :)

welcome to b&b,Your son is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!!

Welcome and congratulations, sounds like he's doing great - what a great wait! Keep us posted but sure he'll be home before long.

wow he's doing so well. Ethan was in neo for a week and he was a 36weeker! Congrats on the breastfeeding too :) He's gorgeous x

Congrats!! Sounds like Little Leni is doing fab!! Keep up the good work and hope you get to go home soon!!

Hi Ally...

How are you and Leni doing?

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly