I'm actually almost in tears...

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
:cry:I really am almost crying girlies! My hair's falling out in chunks!! They're only small chunks, but still more than usual!

I have really thick hair, so am used to the usual amount, but over the past month, it's falling out everywhere, I just had a shower, and there was loads, I was washing my hair, and had to keep untangling it from my fingers, and now, I've just sat down and pulled (when it's bunched up together) about 4mm out!

I heard you can get halapecia after giving birth...I really hope I haven't got it...or is it just a lack of vitamins or something? I'm gonner make an appointment with the doctors Monday, just hope it doesn't all fall out beore then!!

:cry:

its really normal for your hair to fall out after birth hun mines currently falling out in chunks too, you dont loose any hair when your pregnant so its probably just extra hair anyway x

Hellooo! It is sooo norrmal for your hair to fall out after you have a baby. I lost chunks for over a year but it has stopped now and my hair is fine. I promise it looks like more than it is :hugs:

Ahh, you've put my mind at ease a little bit hun, thanks...It's just so much hair!! I'm gonner make an appointment at the doctors anyways, just to put my mind at complete ease!! I love my hair, and have spent too long growing it out to lose it all!!

xx

i some times think its a wonder i have any hair left the amount i loose!! but yeah if your really worryed go see the dr no harm in it! x

That's exactly what my mum said lol! It seems like so much! But, you're probs right, it's probably nothing really! Ahh panicky person lmao!

OH said to me (after pulling about 3 hairs from his dinner :sick:) "you need to go to the dr's" i said ...why do they prescribe hair nets!? poor thing theres hair everyware im forever pulling them off harry too!

OH said to me (after pulling about 3 hairs from his dinner :sick:) "you need to go to the dr's" i said ...why do they prescribe hair nets!? poor thing theres hair everyware im forever pulling them off harry too!

That sounds like us! I find them on Ollie all the time!

my hair falls out in the massives! its everywhere all the time and everytime i comb or brush my hair loads comes out. I started brushing for 100 stokes to try and stop it falling out but even after doing that if i out my hands through my hair it still comes out.

think its normal for after pregnancy though x

It has slowed down a bit now, but it's still loads, I might brush it for ages in a inute, and see if that helps! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->