I'm baaaack!

Cornbread

Happily pregnant with #2
Reaction score
We just got back from our honeymoon cruise and it was AMAAAAAAZING. Wonderful. I'm in love with Alaska.

I am also... *cue dramatic music* NTNP. Took my patch off. Once I get a period I guess then I'm TTC? :happydance:

Congratulations and Congratulations.....!!!!!
I'm looking forward to 3 months time when we start on the NTNP route.... Only 3 more sheets of BCP to go!!!

Firstly, i'm so glad you had a wonderful honeymoon! I bet it was amazing!

Secondly WooooooooHoooooooo! Oh my word, you could be a mummy again very soon! If i remember rightly you caught (a little too) easily with Muffin? xxxx

:yipee: Exciting stuff!! So glad you had a lovely honeymoon too :hugs:

xxx

:happydance::happydance:how exciting.glad you had a lovely time away.

Firstly, i'm so glad you had a wonderful honeymoon! I bet it was amazing!

Secondly WooooooooHoooooooo! Oh my word, you could be a mummy again very soon! If i remember rightly you caught (a little too) easily with Muffin? xxxx

Yeah, we're not concerned about lack of fertility. LOL I wasn't on a hormonal form of BC at that time (Muffin's conception) so I am not holding my breath that this will be as fast/easy as she was but it's exciting. :)

Oh my fiance and I were thinking about going there for our honey moon !
awesome !

I remembered she was a p&p baby! Ooooh i'm so excited for you guys! We could be pregnant together! Eeeeek! Really wish you both the best of luck xxxxx

Woohoo! I am super jealous, would love to go on an Alaskan cruise someday.

Goodluck :dust:

I remembered she was a p&p baby! Ooooh i'm so excited for you guys! We could be pregnant together! Eeeeek! Really wish you both the best of luck xxxxx

Sorry if I sound thick but what's a p&p baby? :blush: :dohh:

Pull out and pray, like withdrawal method? :thumbup:

Glad you had a great time!!!! I love cruises...can't wait to go on my next one in October!!

Hope you get your BFP easily and quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->