I'm back from hols n have questions!

CKJ

Reaction score
Hey all, how r u all? Feel like iv prob missed a lot on here in two weeks!

Holiday was definitely the best medicine for the soul n I made sure to enjoy it as much as poss!

I opk'd this month n following last months 6week cycle got a strong positive on day 16. Fainter pos day 17 AM n by PM it was barely there. My question is when did I ovulate?! Do I count 12-36hrs from the start of my surge or the end?

Either way I'm about 8dpo, no symptoms so a bit gutted but least I know my bodies back to normal, that nausea is a new sign for ovulation since mc and how long my surge lasts for etc.

We b'd every day leading up to it n twice on the day I got the pos as well as once a day after it so at least I can say we tried!!

Hws all the other rainbow baby ladies getting on?!

Welcome back my dear! :flower: I am glad your trip went well and that you were able to get some much needed rest and relaxation!

Wow~ you FOR SURE have the BDing covered! :thumbup:

If your OPK was a faint positive on day 17 and going down- it means you already surged and most likely O'd on that day.. and day 18 would 1DPO and so on....

Don't count yourself out AT ALL- symptoms or not- anything is possible hun!!!

:dust:

Thanks hun! That's really helped, I wasn't sure what it all meant! I think if it's a neg this time I'll try n b'd in the morn n the eve of both the strong pos n faint pos days just to really hav my bases covered lol I had intense cramps over the three days but they were concentrated on the night of the 16th so who knows?! Which there was a magic scan we cud do to check these things!!

Hw r u?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back