I'm back in!! Baby has finally gone Head Down!

FlowerFairy

James, Noah, Saskia, Lumi
Reaction score
So excited I have posted this Everywhere :haha::happydance:

After being Breech the whole way I had a scan today and she is head down. The MW is coming next Tesday with my home birth pack. They are happy with my 3Kilo weight gain too!
So, she just said to start collecting old towels, sheets, shower curtains and Biscuits :rofl:

Anything else I should be trying to collect into my box that you can think of!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I bought a special blanket for Freya to use one she was born (just a cheapish one from Asda) as I wanted it as a reminder, but with the transfer it got left behind, booo.

I've started to worry... Not about the birth but what if the MW thinks my house is untidy/dirty :blush:
It's not, but Im now cleaning the bathroom everytime I walk in Just in case I start off. I might actually be going crazy :rofl:

It will Be cleaner than your hospital that's for certain.....

I didn't know she had turned Nic! Yayyyyyyy! Xxxx

I was the same! It was Xmas too which made it oh so worse and she was born 27th, I cleaned everywhere boxing day put all Imms toys away (poor girl hadn't played with most of them ha ha!) then we had family over so sat getting very annoyed that my next was untidy again. Cleaned most of it but the next day when I was in labour it had to do cause id slept through all the bearable bit where I could of pottered around. So don't worry bout it too much and yeh it'll be cleaner than hospital anyway ha ha. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->