I'm back!-- Updated :(

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I'm back-for anyone who remembers me! My husband and I have a 15 month old daughter! We are very early on in the pregnancy so for those who are on my facebook please do NOT mention ANYTHING at all on my facebook as we are waiting until 13 weeks to tell any of our family or friends!!

:)
:cloud9::cloud9:

welcome back and congratulations xx

:shock: The BFP was YOU??????!!

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

CONGRATS EM!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA! This is great!! Sooo exciting!! You must tell the story!!
What happened to the 5 years between kids?? :p
Aww you are so lucky!! LeeAnne is going to be such a great big sister!!!Congrats congrats congrats congrats congrats to you and BJ!!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

:shock: The BFP was YOU??????!!

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

CONGRATS EM!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA! This is great!! Sooo exciting!! You must tell the story!!
What happened to the 5 years between kids?? :p
Aww you are so lucky!! LeeAnne is going to be such a great big sister!!!Congrats congrats congrats congrats congrats to you and BJ!!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

LoL well I'm sure you dont need me to tell you the story-I'm sure you know HOW it happened LOL!!!
Yah...as for the 5 years hahahaha I actually had a TTC/preggo pact with a friend for December...and I THOUGHT I had my period about a week or so ago but my doctor said it was just heavy "spotting". The funny thing is it's about 8 days shy of when I found out I was pregnant with L!! Their birthdays will be like the same time!! Sooo...so much for a December TTC LOL!!

welcome back, i remember you from when i was having archie

congratulations xx

wow congrats hun, Remember u from the March Mums 09 lol. xxxxx .

Oh my god, congratulations hon!!!!!! I'm so happy for you, I can't wait to see the next gorgeous little baby you make!

Shit em. I can't get pregnant yet! LOL.
We're supposed to do this TOGETHER AGAIN!! :rofl:

I'm so happy for you!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Oh Em, huge congratulations! I've only just seen this. LeeAnne is going to be such a wonderful big sister. Lots of love and congratulations to you and BJ!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->