I'm back!!!

Beccaboo828

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Hope you are all well?
I've been Mia for around a year now. Lifes been crazy busy with covid, 5 kids and just like in general.
We have been actively ttc number 6 for 15 months. I don't think it's going to happen for us though. I'm turning 40 this year and my partner 57.

Hi Becca
Welcome back. Totally possible to still fall hon I had my youngest at 41. We are now ttc again and I'm 42 now. We've only just started trying as youngest is now 6 months old. Ideally I wanted to hold off but was told by a doctor back in November we needed to start ASAP..
U still have a very good chance at 40 and even 41 hon its more when u get to my age or older its much harder and only about 2% chance where as at 40 its 5%. .that's just statistics tho.
Glad too have you back I've missed you. ❤️

Hi Becca
Welcome back. Totally possible to still fall hon I had my youngest at 41. We are now ttc again and I'm 42 now. We've only just started trying as youngest is now 6 months old. Ideally I wanted to hold off but was told by a doctor back in November we needed to start ASAP..
U still have a very good chance at 40 and even 41 hon its more when u get to my age or older its much harder and only about 2% chance where as at 40 its 5%. .that's just statistics tho.
Glad too have you back I've missed you. ❤️
Thank you <3 Af arrived 2 days ago. So I have all crossed for next month. Although I'm not sure I want a Christmas baby. No I lie I would love a Christmas baby but my older kids say they would hate having a birthday so close to Christmas.
Good luck with ttc. You never know we may end up pregnant at the same time

Thank you <3 Af arrived 2 days ago. So I have all crossed for next month. Although I'm not sure I want a Christmas baby. No I lie I would love a Christmas baby but my older kids say they would hate having a birthday so close to Christmas.
Good luck with ttc. You never know we may end up pregnant at the same time

Hi hon my AF started yesterday so cd2 today. That wud be so so awesome if we both get pregnant at the same time. Be in the same due date group that wud be amazing.

Welcome back! I hope you are able to get pregnant soon. Still totally possible! :flower:

Welcome back! I turn 40 in December too! And we're TTCing our 5th. Would love to be bump buddies! Although I don't really know if I want a December baby as well! I did have a m/c once and that baby would have been born in December. So maybe it would be a nice surprise to end my pregnancy season / journey with our last Christmas baby!

I'm a December baby too. 17th December but I'll be 43 this December boo.
I've worked out if I fall this cycle my due date going by the first day of AF wud be 21st December. But I know its most accurate by ovulation. So when I ovulate I'll be working out my due date again haha.
Don't know why I do that to myself becuase I know my chances of falling with a sticky healthy beanie just like that is very unlikely.
But I'll definitely be working out my due date every month of ttc lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->