I'm becoming hormonal crazy :(

tina426

Reaction score
I'm becoming the stereotype :(

I'm getting tired easily (I've just had bloodwork and all is well, it's just I'm getting big enough that my hyper active lifestyle is becoming exhausting).

I'm getting irritable at the drop of a hat.

And irrationally sad or angry at the silliest things.

And i know its the pregnant me being this way. It's all very annoying.

Tonight it was i had a dr appt in the am so got home very late, and my dh waited around at home for an hour plus to wait until i walked in the door to ask if he could start anything for dinner (there was premade lasagna, meatloaf, and chicken waiting in the fridge that he couldn't possibly have just picked between....). I may have had a small meltdown. His response was well i didn't know if you were on your way home....dramatic me may have scolded him with something like well at 730pm (I'm typically home by 5) if you weren't sure if i was on my way home from work or not you'd have had to have assumed i was dead in a ditch on the side of the road and not bothered to call and check on me so which is it...

I'm hoping i can cling to the shreds of my sanity for another 10 days until babymoon and that gives me a pick me up because right now i hate everyone and everything (except the sweet little dog following me around like the sweetheart he is) and the idea of even taking a shower exhausts me to the point i want to cry

hehehe... happens to the best of us :)

I'm right with you! I'm 38 weeks and some days just wake like a demon. DH can't do anything right even though he tries to make things as comfortable for me as he can. I'm not even that big just hormones playing havoc. I hope it passes for you & you feel better soon

....and i was my perfectly cheery self today...i feel so terrible for everyone around me...

...but i did come home to a prepared dinner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->