I'm breaking out.. what could it be?

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
I am breaking out with something. It's red and there are bumps. It's on the back of my hands, and starting to get between my fingers. It's on my arms and the bottoms of my legs and starting to get at the top of my legs. Not completely covering me, just in spots.
It itches REALLY BAD! :hissy:
I cannot tell if it is on my belly because (1) I cannot see over half my belly :blush: and (2) I cannot tell between the stretch marks! :dohh:
My OH thinks it has nothing to do with me being pregnant. But I have no idea what it could be. I've never had/done this before. I haven't eaten anything new. I do have a new lotion which is a skin repairing cream that I got from my mom because she said it was really good. But I dont think it's that. I had only put that on my belly, until my legs started itching, then I put some on them.
Anybody have any idea? I cannot go to the doctor, I dont have insurance. Maybe I can just wait a few days and see if it gets better (if it was the lotion)?

Have a read of this:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/416-please-read-obstetric-cholestasis.html

Ohh i hope it is nothing serious...but having read the link Arcanegirl provided though, you should really get checked up just in case!! Hope the itching stops or it's just a mild rash or allergic reaction to something that can easily be treated. :hugs:

I dont think it is that. It says there is no rash with it, just itching.
I definitally have a rash. My mother gave me some stuff to help itching, and it works alittle bit. She told me to go to the emergency room if I cannot stand to wait until my doctors appointment on Monday.
I am thinking it may be PUPPP. But I think I might ring my doctor tomorrow morning. :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->