Im coming up 35 weeks and still eating lots.. Are you?

TwoRdue

Reaction score
I cant believe how hungry I still am all the time.. I thought you ate less the biggee baby got but nope.
I have a appointment tomorrow and I dont want to see the weight gain.:blush:

I'm the opposite actually. I need to eat my dinner over 2 sittings and have been feeling sick today so the thought of food isn't too interesting... although I would like to be eating because I feel so lethargic.

Don't you feel uncomfortable in the upper stomach area? Mine feels like everything is squashed and am really uncomfortable.

Eat up and enjoy :)

I think because baby is fully engaged and locked in must allow me more room.. I love eating but hate the nausea if I dont eat as soon as im hungry.

I wish I could enjoy eating lots while I'm still pregnant! I get full so easily and get indigestion if I eat one mouthful too much :(

I eat loads still, I can eat a big meal in one sitting without feeling anymore bloated then normal. Baby was transverse for a while but it head down now and still not a problem, I'm 5'7" so fairly tall guess that makes a difference x

Im in the full after a mouthfull group too. Somedays even water is hard to get down and keep down. Not even gaining much weight now and was so lethargic and dizzy over weekend. I suppose having acid reflux one end and constipation the other doesnt help!! Seven more weeks of this to go!

Yep I'm constantly hungry and wanting to eat...mainly snacking rather than big meals tho!

X

I am only 5ft4 & have quite a short torso. I also get super bloated after any type/quantity of food at the moment, it's rubbish! Hopefully when baby drops I will have more room so I can munch hehe.

I haven't lost my appetite at all and didn't last time either. I am a pig though haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->