I'm desperate

I

imaceful

I've had what feels like a migraine since Friday. I've also got pain in my right side when I walk and my hands and legs swell randomly. I'm in absolute agony with this headache and paracetamol isn't making the slightest bit of difference. I've tried 4head sticks and gel pads, I'm drinking my body weight in water. Avoiding anything bad food wise. I plan on going to my GP tomorrow cus my MW is useless and still hasn't returned my calls from two weeks ago.

Any ideas what the heck could be wrong with me? All normal and to be expected? Or something else? I had urine checked at hospital on Friday routinely and they didn't say anything about it being unusual :nope:

Did they do your blood pressure on Friday too? Sounds very much like the symptoms for pre-eclampsia (I had it in my first pregnancy). Although normally it will show with protein in your urine, it may not show straight away.
Deff worth a call to your midwife!

Edit: Sorry, if midwife is useless, call your doctor / local antenatal unit.

Edit 2: Just noticed you are only 19 weeks, so pre-e would be unusual (but not impossible), could be hormone related migraines, I have had them a lot this pregnancy.

Oh love, that sounds awful, do you think it might be wise to go to A&E and get a real check, just to make sure its nothing else xxxx

I was suffering with really bad migraines, only thing that helped was anadin extra.. Paracetamol on its own didn't even take the edge off. Get yourself checked over and hope you find something that helps soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->