• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm feeling doubtful. :(:(:( When did you get your BFP.

jenkinskay

Reaction score
Hey gals!

I dont know if its me being silly, but I just feel like nothing is going to happen this month Im either 10/11 dpo and Im using the IC off ebay, and I dont know if Im seeing lines, seeing evaps or its just me. But Im not getting any positives or I dont think so.

Im using the cbfm and I ovulated on day 14 and I have a perfect 28 day cycle.

When did you get your bfp: ?

I need words of encouragement!!! My period is 4 days away, Im not having any AF symptoms just these strange twinges right side of uterus.

DAY 6 - - LOW
DAY 7 - - LOW
DAY 8 - - LOW
DAY 9 - - LOW
DAY 10 - - LOW
DAY 11 - - LOW
DAY 12 - - LOW
DAY 13 - - LOW - GETTING HIGHER OPK
DAY 14 - - PEAK - CONFIMED OPK +++ EWCM
DAY 15 - - PEAK - NEG OPK

2 DPO - NO SYMPTOMS CREAM CM
3 DPO - NO SYMPTOMS CREAMY CM
4 DPO - NO SYMPTOMS CREAMY WHITE CM
5 DPO - NAUSOUS, WHITE CREAM CM
6 DPO - DIZZY, STRONG SMELL, CREAMY CM, NAUSEOUS, HEADACHE, NOT GETTING FULL, TIRED
7 DPO CREAM CM, NAUSOUS, TIRED, MOOD SWING, ITCHY BOOBS, NOT GETTING FULL
8 DPO THREW UP AFTER SMELLING TEA LOL, CREAMY CM, TIRED, NOT GETTING FULL, TIRED. IC NEG.
9 DPO, VERY TIRED, TWINGES IN UTERUS, EXTREMLY HUNGRY, SORE BBS, CREAMY CM. POOR FAINT LINE IC TEST.
10 DPO WEEING LOADS, TWINGES IN UTERUS, HUGE NIPS, NEG HPT IC HPT
At the end of the day this could be because AF is on her way, but twinges ive never felt before

AF due on friday and i have had the things like you have

i did a test yesterday and this morning both BFN

im feeling pretty doubtful too, but i never feel like this before AF

Fingers crossed !!

:dust:

xxxxxx

I didnt get my bfp till I was 16dpo ladies. Sounds promising to me though hunni! FX!!xxx

Hey, don't be discourage.. I'm 2 weeks late and still showing BFN with cheapie dollar store brand.. I've been told to test in a few days.

Best of luck :)

Hi! I'm the same. I'm testing with the cheapies too and I don't think I can even get an evap...at leat that would be progress!

Sounds like you have lots of symptoms though so could be the month for you!

Well this website is fantastic, at first I was a little bit curious but now Im really enjoying it, because Ive suffered two miscarriages in the space of 18 months my most recent 4th March this year, I felt very frustrated because Im 22 years old and DP is 26 and I kept thinking there must be something wrong with me. But now I can see Im not going nuts with worry I see alot of people in the same position as me. I hope and wish all of you including myself lots of babydust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->