Im from the ttc page but want to know what symptoms you had before your bfp?

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hi,
Im 11dpo and am having what i think is quite alot of symptoms. Can you girls tell me what symptoms you had and when. Hope mine turn into a :bfp: like yours!

CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR :bfp:!!! :happydance:

Hi,
Im 11dpo and am having what i think is quite alot of symptoms. Can you girls tell me what symptoms you had and when. Hope mine turn into a :bfp: like yours!

Hi i have just found that i pregnant i had really sore boobs and pain like cramps in my stomach. I have also felt abit sick on and off.

Hope this helps and you get you BFP soon

i didn't feel anything, despite symptom spotting like crazy every other month.

Hi,

Hi i have just found that i pregnant i had really sore boobs and pain like cramps in my stomach. I have also felt abit sick on and off.

Hope this helps and you get you BFP soon

How many dpo was your :bfp:? when did you have your cramps? Thanks hun :hugs:

For me it was VERY sore boobs i think from the moment of fertilization b/c they were sore for about two wks before period was due andi was also getting little baby white heads on my chest and i NEVER get those but have ever since and i was SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired not just tired but EXHAUSTED by like 7pm which also was rare for me. I think your symptoms are just things that are exaggerated more than normal for you or things that you never get like for me the pimples! And of course emotional! crying at commercials! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

For me it was VERY sore boobs i think from the moment of fertilization b/c they were sore for about two wks before period was due andi was also getting little baby white heads on my chest and i NEVER get those but have ever since and i was SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired not just tired but EXHAUSTED by like 7pm which also was rare for me. I think your symptoms are just things that are exaggerated more than normal for you or things that you never get like for me the pimples! And of course emotional! crying at commercials! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thanks hun :hugs: how many dpo were you when you tested bfp? did you have any bfn before you bfp? :thumbup:

I had really sore and heavy feeling BB's from around 7-10 dpo, I had cramps and major bloating around that time too, unfortunately the bloating has continued so I look like a heffer! xx

Thanks hun :hugs: how many dpo were you when you tested bfp? did you have any bfn before you bfp? :thumbup:

Well since i tested late i was about 20 or more dpo but if i had tested when i was suppossed to i would have been 10 or 11 dpo so im not very helpful for that info but it was positive right away! then the next day i started to get ms and the doc says if you have ms your chances of mc are super low!

My last pregnancy ended in mc, but up until the day I got the bfp I was SWEARING to my friend and my husband that AF was coming any minute.

My last pregnancy ended in mc, but up until the day I got the bfp I was SWEARING to my friend and my husband that AF was coming any minute.

Hi hun, thanks for replying :flower: really sorry to hear about your mc :hugs:

I tested a day before my period was due because I wasn't getting any symptoms- not even my usual AF symptoms such as sore heavy boobs and spotting which I would get 5-7 days before AF, so when none of those appeared to be arriving I knew I was probably pregnant.

lots of babydust to you hon xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->