Im getting annoyed waiting for her speech therapy now!

Elli21

Reaction score
When we lived in cambridgeshire we waited 2 months for an appointment which wasnt too bad, but by the time we went to the appointment we had moved to Lincolnshire! She still assessed my daughter and said she does need speech therapy but seeing as moved county we have to go on their waiting list!

She referred us...

3 months ago!!!!!!

Shes starting a new school on Monday and although im working on her speech from home, im not a professional and im not sure what else i can do with her.
Im getting so annoyed now...and it breaks my heart ... shes such a loving girl but coz she couldnt communicate with the other kids properly at her old school they called her "the new girl" coz they didnt understand her when she told them her name.
I do not want my child to have to go through this again!!!

Aww im sorry to hear this , is is becasue she stutters or cant talk?
Thats awful how they havent sorted anything out sooner!

oh im sorry .kids can b so cruel
how old is ur daughter

oh i'm sorry hun, can't you ring up and ask about if your daughter is being assessed anytime soon.

oh hun sorry, kids are so bloody nasty. I had a lisp up until I was about 10, really bad one, hardly spoke because of it! My sister was the only one who could understand me, all the kids thought it was funny to get me to say certain words :-(

I got speech therapy and now im told i speak really nice, only one in my family without essex accent though which is odd!

Shes 3 and 3 months now...
Monday im going to get right on their cases! Its her first day of school Monday too! :o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->