I'm getting big real fast!

F

Fortune Cooki

I gained 4 lbs in two weeks! Ooops!

I honestly thought I'd weigh a total of 145 lbs by the end of my pregnancy. I'm almost at 35 weeks and weight 148 lbs already. My pre-preggo weight was 120 lbs and I'm 5'5. I wonder if my girl is going to be huge.

I noticed my bump was a lot bigger than my friend's bump and she is due in 6 days. She's the same height as me. :wacko:

This is me at my baby shower at 34 weeks:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/goomiez/Photos/Maternity/34weeks_zpsad901e77.jpg

My bump is huge, had a growth scan last week and I've got Too much fluid around the baby and he is measuring bigger than what he should be. Due to this and being borderline gestational diabetic I'm being induced at 38 weeks. Is your fundal height measuring ahead? I'm on my phone but ill try and post a photo of my huge bump x

That's my mahoosive bump at 36 weeks. I was in hospital last week because of my kidney and there were ladies that were 2 weeks over due and they were smaller than me! :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3
Me too.. Everytime someone asks "wow when are you due?" They are surprised I tell them 8 more weeks. Makes me feel terrible actually.

I've been getting that since I was about 26 weeks, its so annoying! People also keep saying to me: "are you sure your not having twins?" Grr!

OT but I love your skirt!

Honestly I think there are so many variances between women and their pregnancies I wouldn't even stress about how you're bump is comparing to anyone else's. you look great and healthy and if your doc isn't concerned, then just bask in the pregnant joy of knowing you are making a little person in there. Any weight over what you had planned can be dealt with later. :)

You look great. I lose my weight a lot after Dr. told me I have high glucose level. I cut off a lot of sugar and I love rice but I have to be careful until my son born. From almost 150 lb now I'm about 142-144 lb. I will be enjoy eatting again after he born.

Is your fundal height measuring ahead?

At 34+4 it was measuring 35cm. The doctor said that was fine. Oddly enough, my fundal height was initially measuring 3 weeks behind then one week behind. I'm trying to picture the huge skin flab I will have postpartum. I'm not worried about that though, because I've seen impressive weight loss photos of people who had quite a bit of excess skin that seemed to shrink and reshape itself.

I feel for you!! I am in a similar, worse situation... got on the scale and I've gained 4 pounds in ONE week! What happened??? I am not happy! I wish I was ok with it... but I am trying to figure out why this week, why so much??

I've been getting that since I was about 26 weeks, its so annoying! People also keep saying to me: "are you sure your not having twins?" Grr!

I've had the same problem. My bump is big, but my baby girl is measuring right on target so I'm not too worried. A lot of people have been saying lately that I'm "all baby" which makes me feel a lot better. <3 I love those people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->