I'm getting married next year in las vegas woop

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guy,

This is the first time i have really looked in here, i got engaged on the 1st jan his year and we plan to get married in Las Vegas 15th may 2013, so far i have booked the chapel which is called the chapel of fowers its really lovely no cheesy wedding lol, all done online as we live in the uk. This last week we have booked are hotel and flights with co-op travel so its all seems real now, i have already bought my wedding dress to but it wont come in til march next year as i'm paying it off, its so lush those...

Anyone else got married in vegas

Yaaay! A Vegas bride!! I was a Vegas bride too. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! It was the best weekend of my life, and everything was absolutely beautiful. My ceremony was at The Wynn and my reception was at Maggiano's. If you need any help with photography/dj/anything let me know! I was a budget bride, and surprisingly The Wynn/Maggiano's were in our price range. The only thing that got us was the picture package at the Wynn.

yeah were trying to do it on a buget to, I would love help with pictures but we have to get are pictures through the chapel. if we want them there. i would love to have pictures a the vegas sign do you know how we could do that?

We had to go with a certain photographer for the ceremony that came with our package, but for the reception we found a separate photographer that we had hired. With our package our reception photographer included an hour extra to take pictures after the reception. She told us she'd take us wherever we wanted to go, and we were able to take a picture by one of the Las Vegas signs. So if I were you, I'd look into hiring a separate photographer (maybe seeing if they'll do a la carte package for you and take an hour or two) and meeting with them after the reception to do so. Our reception ended at 2 pm, so it was perfect for us. We used Sarah Rose Photography, who was amazing and so sweet to work with. Our pictures came out absolutely AMAZING, and she was very much so in our budget. She didn't have very many reviews online, but once I talked to her I just knew she was perfect for us. She is based in Las Vegas. Other people I'd recommend checking out and getting quotes from are Tyler Freear Photography, Bently & Wilson Photography and Mike L Photography. All of them have pretty reasonable price ranges, and are all based in Vegas.

aww thanks for that, i'll have a look into that

Hello ladies! Hope you don't mind me commenting...I was a Vegas bride too!! I cannot put into words how amazing it was - I just did not want to come home! We got married there in January, and I am already itching to go back! Hope your wedding plans are coming along nicely Babe2ooo - if you have any questions, give me a shout! xx

Awesome! I live in Vegas, so let me know if you need anything. :)

Girlies,can you tell me what your budgets were/are? I'd love a Las Vegas wedding..Looking for some inspiration x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->