Im going out of my mind!

F1yAway

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!

Okay so this cycle has been incredibly strange!

I know I ovulated the 13th, so I'm 17 Dpo.

Get this! Yesterday My best friend and I went on a mini road trip to see some friends out of town. It was a 2.5 hour trip.. Every 20 mins or so we had to stop so I wouldn't have an accident. I got car sick, for the first time in my entire life, and I've driven up there so many times, and its never happened before. The visit was nice and when we started to head back I felt fine, got home, felt fine, and i thought it was gone. Well later that night hubby and I were fooling around, (sorry if this is TMI) He had his fingers in me playing and when he took them out, his whole hand was covered in thick white CM... I was shocked because I had never had that much like ever! The other really weird part was it smelled really sweet and fruity... Totally never experienced that either! I was totally shocked... Then later that night I started coughing, then dry heaving... I was like "Yup I must be pregnant".

I got off work tonight, went and bought a test and took it, and I think it may have been faulty because there was a little line in the control window, but the test window only had a very very faint negative. Why would the negative be faint? Strange right?

Do you think that being 17 dpo that it would matter if i test with my first morning pee or not?

Either way Im testing again tuesday, don't really know what to expect to be honest!

Any thoughts? Whats with all the CM? And why does it smell fruity!?

<33

Fmu always has the highest concentration of hormone in it, so i'd go for first thing if I was you. In fact, as I'm so exhausted and can't sleep, I'm caving and early testing tomorrow I think - lets hope the new month brings lots of baby dust!!!

Good luck xxx

I would still go with FMU just to be sure you have the best shot at an accurate result :D

Also, as for the CM, that was the only way I knew I was pg this time around, we were NTNP and I wasn't tracking my cycles one bit because they're all over the place, until one day I noticed a SUPER abundance of that kind of CM, got my BFP and was already almost 9 weeks along!

GL hun, lots of :dust:

I would still go with FMU just to be sure you have the best shot at an accurate result :D

Also, as for the CM, that was the only way I knew I was pg this time around, we were NTNP and I wasn't tracking my cycles one bit because they're all over the place, until one day I noticed a SUPER abundance of that kind of CM, got my BFP and was already almost 9 weeks along!

GL hun, lots of :dust:

Well I went to walmart and got a 3 pack of digital tests. I was planning on waiting till morning but I caved and tested when I got home. Negative again. Im gonna do anther first thing in the morning then wait a couple days to take the 3rd :)

Okay here is an update.

I tested yesterday morning and got a negative.

Then today I went pee at work and there was blood. Then I started cramping really bad so I figured AF was coming full force.

Well I took some tylonol and went about my work.

Got home changed my tampon, there was barely anything on it, put a new one in.

4 hours later change it again and theres just two little spots of blood on it.. Cramps stopped too..

Wtf? Why is my body so trippy

That IS trippy! I thought for sure you'd get a BFP, especially this many DPO...our bodies definitely play some crazy mind games with us lol.

Still have my FX'd for you, let us know what happens next ;)

Have you come off BC recently? I had a really trippy month like that once, the symptoms were all over the place and I was convinced! but sneaky AF caught up with me eventually like 1 million dpo later leaving me a crazy nervous wreck, rocking in the fetal position talking to the imaginary pixies!

And now I'm doing all over again! haha my cycle is all over the place, we dtd at random times, not sure when I ovulated or when AF should come exactly!

Yeah I usually take a small to medium straight jacket thanks, is the padded cell with the view of pixie village available?

arghhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->