I'm going to be a mummy......!!!!!!!

sweetpea22

Reaction score
Totally new to this forum so bear with me! Started trying end of August and after feeling less than human for the last week tonight we did a test and am most definitely pregnant!!!! Both very chuffed but slightly shell shocked! Think we just hopped on the biggest roller coaster ride of our lives!!

Sweetpea22 xx

Hello and welcome!

Congratulations on your pregnancy :happydance:

Congrats hun..I just got my :bfp: 2 days ago too. Hope to follow you along your pregnancy!

Aww thank you Hope, your the first to know in the whole wide world!
I see your currently sad? Keep smiling hun :)

Wow! Congratulations Venusrockstar! Crazy feeling isn't it?! I'm not really sure what to do now?! xx

*LOL* I know what you mean...I want to run and tell everyone, but I kind of want to surprise both sets of our parents at Christmas time with a cute baby gift for them to open or something.

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to share in my news, lovely to know you're all out there! Toddling off to bed (its been a rather eventful day!) feeling like 1 lucky girl. Fingers crossed, there's a way to go yet!

Nighty night sweetpea xxxx

:dust:Congrats chicken, i got my BFP last week and havent stopped smiling since haha x x x x sticky dust to us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->