"I'm going to treasure and enjoy every minute of this pregnancy"

hanni

Reaction score
...Well that lasted all of 3 weeks. Sick of feeling sick, sick of being worried, sick of barely being able to keep my eyes open and having a permenant headache. Roll on 13 weeks 😷 I'll treasure it after that 😂

Who's sick with me?

Meeeeee!!! i feel very lucky, this is what we wanted but my god i forgot how awful this first part is! Xx

I was misarable with my first so I vowed to see things different when/if I ever had another one, but I'm finding it hard with all this nausea, tiredness, etc. I feel terrible!

My sickness started at 5 weeks this time and was full blown HG by the time 6 weeks hit. I have no relief at all at any moment of the day. Don't get me wrong... this is our rainbow and I want this baby more than anything (I already feel attached to it crazy as that sounds) but it is hard to feel so sick all the time. When I don't eat enough, I'm nauseated. When I eat too much, I either get bloated or heartburn. I'm hungry all the time and tbh I'm tired of eating. I keep telling myself it is only going to be temporary and that helps me get through.

I wasn't like this at all with Dominic, barely felt sick, wasn't emotional. I can't stop crying at everything, it's doing my head in! I look like a right tit 🙈

Me!! hating this. My 1st pregnancy was nothing like this. Had a good day Thursday and yesterday until the evening and thought the worst was over. But no, sooo sick last night again :-( Im 11 weeks tomorrow, please go away soon. Feel like I've been sick for a year!

Just starting to kick in for me, the nausea bit..

The headache has been here a while, and a bit crampy too. I'm always tired anyway with having a hyper nearly 2 year old so that's nothing new!

Me. So fed up and miserable. Had bad sickness with my son 6 years ago, which is why I've left such a large gap as I refused to have another. Was hoping this time would be different and I would get to enjoy it but no, I cry everyday. I feel so sick and hungry all the time. Managed to eat dinner oh had cooked lastnight only to throw it all back up. Can't wait to feel better, feel like it'll never end. I'm only 9 weeks.

And now today so far I don't feel sick and I'm panicking 😯

Sorry you're having such a sicky time of it 😟

...Well that lasted all of 3 weeks. Sick of feeling sick, sick of being worried, sick of barely being able to keep my eyes open and having a permenant headache. Roll on 13 weeks 😷 I'll treasure it after that 😂

Who's sick with me?

Oh thank you for saying that! I am loving parts of being pregnant. But, I will tell you my favorite part the stuff that keeps me moving and grinning through the heartburn and constipation!

The kicks. the way he responds to music being played and the way my husbands voice gets him to roll over. the way he seems to have a personality and preferences on what he likes and doesn't like. The part where i'm falling head over heels in love with being the mom of a son and how amazing the future looks with him in it. Once that part starts, you will stop caring so much about how many times you had to puke in the part while walking your dog. My grand number was five, in one fifteen minute walk.

After three weeks of all day long sickness and severe tiredness I was beginning to see the light. But then I go down with a 48hr migraine followed by gastroenteritis and of course I can't take anything to help...apart from paracetamol but I might as well eat smarties quite frankly.

There is absolutely nothing worse than first trimester nausea. It's awful. I really feel for u all, been there done that and I had HG! Hope it passes quickly for u all, first trimester is the worst!

Who's sick with me?

Oh thank you for saying that! I am loving parts of being pregnant. But, I will tell you my favorite part the stuff that keeps me moving and grinning through the heartburn and constipation!

The kicks. the way he responds to music being played and the way my husbands voice gets him to roll over. the way he seems to have a personality and preferences on what he likes and doesn't like. The part where i'm falling head over heels in love with being the mom of a son and how amazing the future looks with him in it. Once that part starts, you will stop caring so much about how many times you had to puke in the part while walking your dog. My grand number was five, in one fifteen minute walk.

Gosh I know! I can't wait for it. The best part is having a bump and little feet poking out of you. Makes the indigestion worth it.

After three weeks of all day long sickness and severe tiredness I was beginning to see the light. But then I go down with a 48hr migraine followed by gastroenteritis and of course I can't take anything to help...apart from paracetamol but I might as well eat smarties quite frankly.

I hate that! "Take some paracetamol!" Aw fab, problem solved. Smarties would probably be nicer! I hope things get better soon, sounds awful 😫

I hate that! "Take some paracetamol!" Aw fab, problem solved. Smarties would probably be nicer! I hope things get better soon, sounds awful 😫

It's been a rough few days....literally lost 3kg and feel shattered! Just hope that baby in there is feeling a bit better than me!

I remember saying that too but my god when MS hit me at 6 weeks and lasted till 15 weeks! I really didn't know what to do with my self!

Vomiting my guts out and acid burning my throat was absolutely horrendous!

Hopefully you won't be sick for too long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->