I'm here!! I'm here!! I'M FINALLY HEREEEEEEE!!!

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi girls! I'm so excited to be NTNP, my oh and I just had a cerazette-throwing-out ceremony (we both kissed it for good luck :haha:). My af just left today so I'm super excited! A bit about us: I'm Lindsay, I'm 25, oh is 30, and we have a daughter called Poppy who turned 1 last Monday. I have been a member of BNB since we were ttc her and I was charting etc, this time though we are most definitely NTNP and taking it easy and relaxing with it. I am really really looking forward to getting to know all you NTNP girls, and dust for everyone! :dust:

congrats! baby dust to you! i had my mirena out about an hour ago and can't wait to get home tonight and DTD with my future hubby!! :-D

:happydance: lots of :dust: to you too!

Hi Nuke :wave: I think we were in the pregnancy forums last year, Harry turned one in January! We are ntnp for number 3! x

hey lottie! of course i remember youuuuu. :kiss: awk that wee pic of him is soo cute in the party hat! :dust: for us both, maybe we will end up in the preg forums together again!

Hiya Nuke... Poppy and Emily were born the same day:hugs: best of luck :hugs:

hey numan! i remember youuuuuuuu!

hows ttc goin for ya?? :hugs:

I Remember Youuuu :)

Were NTNP now too :) Took my last cerezette 2 days ago, so you've got a heads up on me! lol x

OMG nuke - i remember u from first time round - can't believe ur little poppy is one already ! bless! hope everything goes well for you love!!! xxx

hi sam! i remember you too! i still remember the thread u started on smoking and the persecution u got lol! brogan is LUSH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->