I'm in total shock!!!

3boys

Reaction score
Hi All,
Can't believe I'm here again. I have a 4 year old a 3 year old and a 7 month old. Myself and my husband are 7 years together and we wanted a baby straight away so we never used contraception. I had a blighted ovum between my second and third son. After I had my 7 month old we decided it was time to use contraception so i started on the evra patch. I was so careful with it up until this month. I couldn't find where i had put the patches so i missed a couple but i figured seening as it takes me a while to concieve i would be ok and anyway it normally takes women a couple of cycles when they come of them to concieve. So i was waiting and waiting for my af to come never thinking that i could be pregnant. SO i was doing some online shopping with tesco and i was in the health and beauty section and i seen pregnancy tests for E5. So i thought I'll get that just to rule it out. So it came the next day and i used it and first of all it looked like it was negative (the control window was up and the test window was blank) so i thought thats grand, its what i expected. So i went back into the kitchen and sat it down and started to put the shopping away. I looked at it again and started to see a line come up. I couldn't believe it I was in floods of tears. Went and got another first response test and it was positive as well. My husband came home and he was shocked but happy. So there you go I am now pregnant with baby number 4. How crazy is that. I just cant believe it took me so long to concieve my first and third son and then it happens naturally when i made one mistake with my patches. But now that its here I am praying that its a sticky one I don't think i could go through the heartache of another miscarraige.

What a shock! Congratulations!! :hugs: Hope it's a sticky bean! I've heard recently that coming off of the pill etc makes you more fertile straight afterwards, so maybe it's a case of that? You missed a couple of patches and your body went "OOOH OVULATE OVULATE!!" :lol: Good luck anyway! :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->