im like a gannet!

alex_22

Reaction score
Absolutely no symptoms other than eating anything and everything!! Going to start going on the treadmill for half an hour a day try and keep the weight gain to a minimum, luckily my meals have all been full of veg but I keep snacking on crisps and cupcakes I need to knock it on the head! Ive cut out fizzy pops just have one now and again, my last pregnancy I couldnt eat as soon as id start id feel full, suppose its better this way as long as I eat clean and exercise x

Me too and even though I walk about 3km's a day I still gain weight. I try to snack healthy and drink loads of water.

Im going to end up piling it on if I dont cut out the naughty snacks, ive been and bought plenty of fruit to snack on plenty of sugar free water and optiond hot choc I dont mind tge amount im eating its more what im eating thats the problem x

I was worried at first but there are 5-6 of us ladies with ravenous appetites instead of MS :) Hopefully we'll have happy fat little cherub babies (but not too big uh hmm!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->