Im looking for a cycle buddy

Freckles88

Reaction score
Heyhey,

Im on CD8 and looking for anyone around the same as me. Im 21, and its first cycle TTC so ima lil nervous and would love someone to talk to!!!

:hug:

Freckles88

hey im 21 also and last month ws my first month ttc im not keeping track of anything just relaxing and hoping for the best so if u wanna be buddies jusst let me know xxx

well i turn 22 next month hoping to have had a BFP by then! I work in a bar through the day have a gorgeous white husky! Have been with my partner for a good few years had a miscarrige almost two years ago! Started trying last month and the :witch: is late but had a :bfn: so not got much hope! anything else you wanna know? tell me a bit about u? xx

well i dont turn 22 till january but like you i hope to have a :bfp: by then....so excited :happydance:

i live in leicester with my OH who i adore...he's the best.

I work in customer services for on online company and have been here since november.

What kinda stuff you into?

i like chilling out at home or going to gigs with friends! tho lately ive been home more im always tired feel like a wee old lady lol im doing nothing but sleeping! starting my driving lessons the OH bought me a car so want to pass as soon as possible! xx

awesome,im not ready to dive yet...one day i will tho.

I love going to the cinema and seeing friends...love cuddles on the sofa with my OH tho :)

hiya girls was reading and noticed we're bout the same age im 22 and ttc#1 we have been trying since last april but with no luck hope we all get our :bfp: soon!!! good luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust xxx

thanks becky fingers crossed for us! ive bought my spell ive got my rose quartz i'l try anytfhing just now lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->