I'm new and looking for some advice!

pinkkatie

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi my name's Kate, I recently had my Mirena coil removed as I was having pains. Whilst I had my coil I was having regular light spotting every 28 days, since having it removed 31days ago i've not had any bleeding at all. Is this normal? anyone else has similar experiences with the Mirena coil? My husband and I are wanting to try for our second but should I wait for my cycle to become more regular?

Hi and welcome!

I'm not an expert on the coil but personally I'd wait until I had at least two or so normal cycles. Mostly to give my body a break from the hormones before getting flooded with pregnancy ones. I definately wouldn't worry about your late period too much it's bound to be an effect of having the coil removed. If you don't get anything soon you can always ask your GP/gyn about it to give you some reassurance.

hi love i have the mirina coil fitted and removed about 9 month ago my periods was very heavy before having it fitted one of the resons i have it in in the first place, once i have it removed it took about 2 to 3 month for my periods to become right and boy they did lol with revenge lol.
what was your periods like befor you have it fitted hun?

They were regular, every 28 days! lasted about 5-6 days 1-2 of them really heavy. didnt really have much of a blead with the coil but enough to notice it and still regular!.....day 34 and still nothing! 3x negative tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->