im new to all this

twilliams929

Reaction score
in november my wife lost our baby she was about 6 weeks pregnant and we were both devastated. after our loss she blamed herself for everything. i keep reassuring her she did everything right and it wasnt her fault but of course she fails to believe me. i love her with all my heart. the reason im joining this site is to learn exactly about conception and dealing with a loss. thanks so much for reading

i think what your doing is really great. it shows you are a great man who is there for his wife. reassuring her she didnt cause this is the best thing you can do. i also think its awesome you support her taking a break.

Baby thank you so much for all this. i could not have picked a better man in my childs life. i love you and did not know how much i was effecting you. i love you hunny bunny thanks for this. :)

awe what an amazing man!!! its so nice to see a man supporting his wife... theres no descirbing the pain losing a baby can cause and the only thing you can do is get through it together...you're obviously a fantastic couple!!

its hard for a woman because our bodies were made to carry babies and when that fails us we want to know why...all to often we dont get the answers we so desperatly need and when we do they tend to be the wrong ones!

nothing can ever take the memory of your little angel away from you both and you just have to remember.....

every day may not be good, but theres something good in every day!

sorry for your loss and best of luck with ttc again. ye'll be amazing parents!!!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->