I'm not well

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
After 10 days of feeling ill I finally dragged my arse to the dr this morning:dohh: and it turns out I have a triple infection:dohh: in my sinus, throat and now finally in my chest :( coughed up some blood this morning and my phlemn was brown :shock:

feeling dog rough and dosed up on 500mg antibiotics and sudafed :(

so if I'm not with it in the next few days or I'm quiet its because I'm sick:dohh:

Its not even funny being sick when you have kids, because you still have to carry on regardless...ah well oh home tomorrow to lighten the load:happydance:

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

https://www.brighton-belles.me.uk/pictures/Emoticons/get_well_soon_graphics_04.gif

:hugs: aww sorry to hear that hun.... hope you get better soon

ps love the new siggy!! :)

Ah bless you,hope you feel better soon x

Hope your feeling better soon hun xxx

After 10 days of feeling ill I finally dragged my arse to the dr this morning:dohh: and it turns out I have a triple infection:dohh: in my sinus, throat and now finally in my chest :( coughed up some blood this morning and my phlemn was brown :shock:

feeling dog rough and dosed up on 500mg antibiotics and sudafed :(

so if I'm not with it in the next few days or I'm quiet its because I'm sick:dohh:

Its not even funny being sick when you have kids, because you still have to carry on regardless...ah well oh home tomorrow to lighten the load:happydance:

Aww, I am sorry to hear this! Try and rest....yet I know how difficult that is when you have kids. You are right, life doesn't slow down just because mommy is sick....you still carry on.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->