I'm out. waiting for af

SummerZ

Reaction score
I was due for af yesterday so I tested first thing this morning. BFN! Poo! :nope:Can't be too surprised because it was the first cycle off the IUD (Mirena) and we didn't try all that much so I'd be more surprised if I were preggo.

So now I'm waiting for AF. I have all the symptoms. A killer headache. I never got many symptoms on the Mirena and before that I was on bcp so I haven't had major af in so long and I have no idea now how long my cycles will be. grr! I just want to get af so we can start trying!! If I recall, and if my body has changed since then, I had about 24-26 day cycles when I was trying to get pregnant with my DS and DD. That was about 8-10 years ago.:shrug:

We'll see what next cycle brings. In the meantime, I could use a good cry(hormones), some comfort food and wine! :)

:

We'll see what next cycle brings. In the meantime, I could use a good cry(hormones), some comfort food and wine! :)

I'm sure something will trigger a good cry very soon and it will be something really ridiculous so that when you look back in a few days you'll laugh.

Buy yourself a small bar of good quality chocolate or whatever is your favourite and indulge yourself this afternoon.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"