I'm Out :-(

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
AF caught me this morning.... i'm gutted! very light and pink blood, but cramps are here now so deffo the one...

Safe to say, cycle 1 was now sucessful for me and Chris

I'm sorry xxSteffyxx! But just think of it this way....it's not like you have to wait long before trying again....he he..

Blood like a period or spotting? I only ask since cramps are also conman in implantation or the general stretching (I had them bad the first trimester with DS).

Sorry if it is AF, but good luck with cycle number two. :dust:

Yes, good luck for cycle 2! I'm on cycle 1 myself, but had to wait a few months for my periods to come back.

Not giving up, just hating the AF - since coming off the pill my AF has become very painful and total agony! I'm now lying in bed with my cat and hot water bottle trying to sleep, but cramps keeping me awake. As day went on the pink blood went to red and AF has become painfully heavier. So yeah - deffo the evil witch!!!

Ouch, poor you! I'd forgotten how rubbish periods were til I had one again last week, lol! Thank goodness it only lasts a few days!

Lol you guys are funny. I get one every month.

AF got me last night. DH took it pretty bad. We are now into cycle #10 of TTC, it took 9 with Brady and 6 with Jake, so now its been the longest. Its super painful too, just to annoy me even more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->