Im ready to leave the house :(

loveme_x

Reaction score
How long before i can leave this house?? I need to go to school & do other stuff !
My mom wont even let me outside without a jacket on & its been 70 or 80 degrees outside! :dohh:
Saying i have a fresh incision and it could get infected.
Im suppose to be laying down resting but i cant lay down all day im usually on the go because of school. I walked and walked up until the point they made me lay down.
I was in the hospital for 4 days straight couldnt get any sleep i either had a nurse coming in there, company or my baby crying. :wacko: Even when i did take him to the nursery at night the nurses were still coming.
I take this narcotic for the pain but it makes me dizzy sometimes :wacko:
When i move from getting up it feels like i torn it open so its a certain way i have to get up. I believe this is worst than a vaginal delivery.

I went out on the day I was released from the hospital, went to my oldest baseball sign-up :), just take it slow, a few steps at a time :)

:hugs: be gentle on yourself, but yes, I was out about 1 week later, after being in hospital for 5 days. More to do with massive blood loss (2.5l) than the surgery tbh. I remember that pain of getting up so well! But it passes quickly!
Congratulations on your baby! X

just be very careful, my scars got infected with doing to much to early, but ive a 2.5yr old aswell, nearly impossible not to :lol:

Definitely don't overdo it you need time to heal and the dizziness to ease a bit. Just do what feels right for you x

Just take your time hun, i had my DD via emcs and was in hosp for 3 days then i was out visiting the first night i was out, but only to family and when we where out i had my feet up at their house.. i then ended up back in hosp 2 days later (due to DD, not me) and was in for 4 days so was looked after there as Midwife was popping in and out and then when DD was 2 wks old we had a shopping trip to the trafford centre (was a bit of a killer but needed to get up and out) just make sure that you do also get your rest!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->