I'm scared.. please help

Bema1992

Me, DH, 2 Boston Terriers
Reaction score
We were supposed to start TTC next month, but this month ended up accidentally becoming cycle #1. I'm currently 1DPO and having a complete change of heart about becoming a parent to the point where I am considering going on some form of long-term birth control if/when my period comes. I went from super excited and ready to terrified... I've been so scared the past two days that I've had to take Dramamine a couple times per day because I am so nauseated from the anxiety.

Is this normal? I want to cry.. I'm so afraid of becoming pregnant. I don't know what caused this change. Any advise?

I didn’t want to read and run .. I’m sorry you’re feeling this way hun :hugs: I’m not sure if it’s normal or not. Just wanted to offer :hugs: :hugs: to you!

I had one of those melt down as well, but it was 7/8 weeks after I found out I am pregnant. Questioning myself what if I am not ready.. I am glad it went away, thanks to my wonderful family. I don't know if it is normal or not either, just wanted to let you know we are here, some of us also go through similar anxieties, I am sure it is all going to be fine :hugs:

I think it’s normal to panic/worry.

Your bringing a person into the world and all the stress that brings with it too. I went through a panic stage when we were thinking about TTCno2. Soon as found out I was pregnant it went away and all these other feelings came into place. I knew then how much I really wanted another baby I was just scared of change and how DD1 would be

Could you maybe talk to your DH about how you feel. It’s a big decision but everything will work out for you .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->