Im so down cant believe im here but

P

Pinkpepper

Im that down i need time to explain sorry ladies i had it all wrote out but have deleted Before i even posted

Hello pinkpepper. I just wanted you to know your not alone!:hugs:

I feel like giving up. I feel like I can't really talk to my friends about all this, they don't understand. Everyone around me is anouncing pregnancies and its very hard! I am going for a lap and dye and the doctor said if my tubes are blocked then the only thing left is ivf. I am not entitled to ivf as I already have 2 children. Its going to take me a while to save up enough for ivf. Feels like its never going to happen. I really hope you start to feel better:hugs:

Hi hun im sorry your going through some pain and hurt its awful the way life is sometimes are the two kiddies ou have with the same partner ur trying with now?

Me and my husband have a 22 month old together and he has a girl from a past relationship and we have been trying now for 19-20 months and nothing whatsoever not even a hint of a line i dont understand how things can change like that!

I went to the doctor and he sai wait till my little boy turns two as they wont see me until then which is very unfair so in the mean time i have to suffer bfn after bfn till they decide they will see me

Yes, both my boys are my husbands. They are 7 and 6. I don't understand how I can get pregnant so easy with them but then now to still be trying 3 years on and don't seem to be getting any further. That seems stupid that they won't see you til then, it shouldn't matter how old your child is. It all seems so very unfair!

Its confusing and upsetting at the same time my af is due 11th may and shes on her way she always it i just wanna cry :(

It took 2 years to get pregnant with my first but got pregnant first month of trying for my 2nd x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->