im so happy for everyone

miss_n

Reaction score
im genuinely so happy for everyone on this board.
maybe im having a surge of emotion because my period is nearing lol
but i can just imagine the excitement you're all feeling and how you must have felt when you saw the positive test!
im grinning so much lol, i hope i get a bfp one day
fx's that your little beans stick
good luck to you all, my lovelies :)
x

thankyou hunny...what a lovely message!

its such an amazing feeling when u see the two lines but also scary, im driving myself mad thinking something going to go wrong! i just cant help it tbh :( but so exciting all at the same time

FX for a very sticky bean and....

FX for your :bfp: very soon!!!

thankyou sweetheart, thats very very thoughtful of you!!!!! hope you get ur bfp soon so u can feel the same way! <3 xo

Thank you - that's really kind of you. Hope you get your :bfp: very soon!

ahh i know what you mean. im not even TTC yet but it makes me so excited/happy reading some of these announcements. im not ashamed to admit i have got emotional over a few of them....damn hormones :haha:

Thank you!! It was such a suprise/shock when we got out :bfp: as we did not expect it at all within our first month ttc as the only different thing we did was adding the word 'ttc' to that month lol.

FX'd you will get your :bfp: that your waiting for very soon :hugs: !! Its such an excitement reading/seeing positive! My husband got me to take the other test as he didnt believe the first one lol!

congrats to all you mommys to be!
got my BFP on monday! this is our 2nd we had been trying for 2 months after a Miscarriage in March! we are so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->